Friday, November 2, 2007

Sun, Sand and Sea

(^_^)


It was all Sun, Sea and Sun yesterday.

Went to the beach with Xuan. Muhahaha.

We can only consider ourseves lucky cause it didn't rain! Except for a few droplets of rain that lasted less then 10mins, it was the warm, smoothing sun all the way.


Nice place that we went too. KM8 beach bar.



The drinks are within our budget with nice faclities that we can use.

Nice big spacious wooden beds. (It's too small to be called a chair)
Ice cold beer (Heniken submerged in a jug of ice to keep it icy cold)
Wonderful Service (Considering the eye candy that was working there)
Clean toilets (Pity, it was full housed, so we went to the public toilet)


The best part. My wonderful friend. Xuan Xuan.
She's absolutely gorgoues in bikini.
Too bad, I'm not allowed to posted her pics in bikini here.
She'll kill me if I do that.






My and my vain self.


It's so funny, the two of us.
Xuan's kept slattering herself in sun block, while i kept slattering myself with Sun tanning oil.
Hahahaha...
She's super afraid of the sun lor. Muhahaha.
Actually me too.
We kept appying sun block on our face!
Hehehhe... Ended up...
Me, Slighty tanned plus burnt...
Her, Not tanned at all with patches everywhere! (Muhahah... Must be the uneven sun block she kept smearing herself with)


Issn't this the best way to spend your OFF day? We closed the day with great food at Ajisen. (I was starved) and aimless shopping in town.
That's what I call life. :)


Life's Jus A Dreamz, Or Nightmare U decide

No comments: