Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Miss Procrastinator

Gez...

I got INFECTED!

It's some stomach virus which attack ur digestive system.

Which... Left me with wobbly legs, a sore ass, and unlimited burping capability.


It's contagious! Fark..


I'm still burping like hell today. (Started yesterday). At least I dun feel like vomiting that much.

Still feel like shitting. At least it stop coming.

Worst part!

I WANNA GO CLUBBING TONIGHT!

Sob, sob..

I kept thinking. "Shit, there goes my clubbing nite which I have been waiting since last week!"

Sucks.. Even if I can go, I can't drink!

I'll be courting my death if I drink..


But I STILL WANNA GO.

To Go?

Or Not to Go......

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Stupid stomach.....

If only it can stop having the war on it's own.


Life's Jus A Dreamz, Or Nightmare U decide

No comments: