Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Crazed Outing

Outing with the ladies.

Hehehe.. Just some fooling around photos.



(Award Cermony)


(Not very good actors we are)


(Trying to shove my ultra long hair in Chris's mouth)


(YingYi trying her best to act fierce, not too convincing huh?)


(Jeff trying to act atas)

MUSTAFA!
Muhahaha.. We went to Mustafa after the Wine thingy. So funny, They all acted like kids. One busy picking out mushrooms plus eggs, one busy picking up tibits, one busy picking out maggie mee and biscuits, one busy picking up soya bean milk. AND! One busy destroying almost everything, Chocolates, biscuits etc.
End Up
.
.
.
.

One Full Trolley of stuff. (*_*)"

Miss Xuan trying to steal our stuff. :)

I'll be looking forward to the next outing. :)
P.S. Sry, I was a bit piss that nite at Di, who kept telling me he's tired! (I oready told him, if he's tired, dun come! Come liao kept grumbling, only at me nia) So the next time, it'll be us and the car nia!
I SHALL DRIVE MYSELF! But pls, do me a favour, buy insurance first, put on the safety belt plus bring your N6110 navigator out as well.
(^,^)

Life's Jus A Dreamz, Or Nightmare U decide

No comments: