Saturday, October 20, 2007

New Beginning to yet another Chapter of my LIfez

-
I've finally resigned.
.
Finally plucked up enough courage to leave my comfort zone.
To leave the environment that I'm so used to.
.
Mobile trade = Suckie, = Everyday kanna Fark customer, = Confinement in a shop, = Confinement with the same people.
.
Retail Sales = Shittiest, = Everyday, Hi Can I Help, = Everyday, Troubleshooting of unsolvable software problem.
.
Assistance Manager = God, = Order Stock, = Kenna scolding by customer, = Kenna screwing by boss, = tons and tons of workload.
.
NOKIA shop = One Word FARK
.
.
To think I stayed in this trade for 4 years.
.
To think I'm silly enough to think that I'll get somewhere here.
.
To think that I faithfully serve the same boss.
.
STUPID.......
.
.
I DESERVE BETTER THAN THIS
.
.
Finally... All my friends are so happy for me. My family are happy for me.
.
I finally found a job worth my talent, worth my cert.
.
CPF ... Office Executive
.
.
Truth is, I dun know how's life outside this shop, outside this well that I've confine myself to. I only know how to sell handphones. (-_-)"'
.
BUT, I'm willing to try. To strive to make a better life.
.
It may be better or worse. It may be a hundred time worse... But, it's OFFICE HOURS!
.
.
Muhahahh, finally I'll get to wear all the nice clothes. All the heels... Go home in time for Dinner with my loved ones. Spend time with my dear bro on Sunday.
.
It's only a bit of sacrifice to make. Waking early and all. And least, I'm going to have time for myself, for my love ones.
.
Imagine, in sales line, we work six days week. 11.00 - 9.30.
When I leave home in the morning, I'm forever in a rush. Even I get to talk to my parents, I can afford only 5mins of my time.
When I can home after a day of shit, it's oready 11 past. Who the hell's gonna talk to me! EveryOnes' asleep
My off day? How should I spilt it? My parents? My bro? My friends? My poly buddies? Or MYSELF?
Truth is, I never had enough time for anyone NOT even MYSELF!!
.
.
I DESERVE BETTER, my love ones deserve me more.
.
.
I've made my choice...
.
.
.
Will U be with me?









Life's Jus A Dreamz, Or Nightmare U decide

1 comment:

+*BeWi|DeR*+ said...

My dear sis, i'll be with u no matter wat decision u make... I'll be joinin u soon... Haha...

Love u!