Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Drinking....


Gez....


I miss Drinking....


I miss the comapny


I miss the fun, the rubbish converation bout anything, everything and nothing.


I miss the games, the random sabotaging.


I miss the atmosphere, the music, the LIVE band.



FARK.



I can't drink, my gastrics are acting up. My Stomach can't overcome the acidity anymore.


All my drinking kakis went missing in action.


  1. KJ, busy wif work and new friends

  2. SA4, no longer my club.

  3. Menel, Ermmm... Nv was my club

  4. YY and CX, busy with SOP, SOP, SOP, school, projects, their lives.

  5. CC, busy with nothing

Everybody's too tired to talk after work. Random conservation became random silent. Everybody's minds preoccupied with work, school, life, future.



I'm getting too old. Starting to forget how to play liao.



I'm too broke to go to places like Bala, paulaner, IndoChimes, Mhotel for the power power live bands. Why must their drinks be so damn expensive!



(*_*)


Where have my live been?




P.S, it's just grumbles. YY and CX and CC are all still here.

Thanks ladies!

I know we are all busy. Like super busy. I meant only YY and CX.

but U are still there!





Life's Jus A Dreamz, Or Nightmare U decide

No comments: