Wednesday, October 24, 2007

La La Land

I'm sleepy, I'm so so so so so sleepy.

Now my initially big nice eyes are starting to resemble slits on my face. Kinda like that (-_-)

Ahhhhhhhhh....

I'll nv wake up on time to get to work.

Woke up at seven to get all my CPF stuff done.

I can hardly register any things that I was reading or spoken to me.

Shit.. I'm gonna have to do that everyday! Starting Dec the First.

Shit...

I better go get myself those type of super loud auntie alarm clocks.
(I doubt my phone will work, I'll just keep pressing the snooze button)

Come on.. Dun smile, All of us do that lor!


La La Land.... I'm coming, wait for me.... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went for Wine with the ladies last night.

Too little time, too little wine. Too much spacing out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm still tired.



Zzzzzzz (My face's gonna be flat on the keyboard soon.)



Life's Jus A Dreamz, Or Nightmare U decide

No comments: