Monday, October 1, 2007

Life

Life,

Something so precious and fragile about life.

But how many people really appreciated that.
Appreciate the fact that they are still living, breathing in air, surrounded by love ones.

It's so easy to give in to temptations. To hide from reality then face the music.


Question: Would you chose to live for someone else? Or yourself?

To live your life for someone...... How does it really feel? Will ur world actually crumbles down without that person?

I wonder.....

To live your life for yourself..... How does it feels then? Will u become self centered?

I wonder again.



Me

I chose to live for my family. :)

At least, at the end of the day, they'll always be there for me. Always accompanying me.
Walking me through lives's up and down.


From Day 1 that I've made this decision. I never looked back...

And till date I'm still happy.


How bout U?


Wahahha.. Just getting emo.


To: Baby dar:
Work hard for your exams ya!






Life's Jus A Dreamz, Or Nightmare U decide

No comments: