Thursday, September 13, 2007

School Themed Chalet

As promised...


Chio? Hahahah...


The Sweet 16 Look.. Courtesy of Alson.

(For the Uniform)


As Usual... My dear sis...

She really got the School girl face lor!

Can u imagine the look of disbelief in those ppl face while both of us walked towards the chalet fully claded in the school uniform smoking away? ^^


Di, the guy who treat me like a Princess....

(He made me felt the warmth of being loved, Pity, pity, pity..... )

And his Car... Which I always drove around in. :) It's a mafia wish orh... Dun play play..


Around, the ladies.. Shit, I look like a repeat student.


Got Forced to take picture with him.

Boss say one. "Still friends mah, must talk mah, Come, come, take a photo together"

I was like, Eeeeeee. "Okie mah, we are still friends ar. See.. (So we took the photo together.) I so fake.

Followed by, "Hey! How are you ar! Good?"

Before He could replied, I just turned and walked away.

Sweet Revenge.

At least I'm living life better now that he left.

Life's Jus A Dreamz, Or Nightmare U decide

No comments: