Friday, September 14, 2007

Miss Tooth Aching

Arghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!


I can't believe how bad my bloody tooth have progressed.

Shit

Shit

Shit!!!!!!!!!

Fark tooth, it's killing me. All thanks to this bloody tooth. First I started eating using just my right side for 1 week.

Now, due to the over usage of my right side jaw. My right side teeth are starting to hurt as well! OMG!

HOW BAD CAN IT BE!

Due to my farking working hours, I'm not able to see a dentist!

Sucky..

Finally drag myself outta of bed at 8.45 today to see the damn dentist.

First, I have to deal with the fuck receptionise who talks as if she owns the clinic. (That'll be another day)
Then I have to wait for the bloody dentist who were late for 45mins!

Gez.... Felt like a idiot. Ended up, I didn't even bother to reply any of the questions that the bitch asked. Except for the occassational Hmmm and Ar.

Finally after waiting for like an entertity, it's my turn. (I cannot afford to lose any time, I gotta open the damn shop. My dear sister took a MC! ) Just how bad can it be right. It's only 2.5hours since I woke up.


Arghhhhhhhh.. After all the poking and knocking on my really bad tooth, the dentist cleared his throat and declared, "There's nothing I can do for U today, ur tooth's really bad. I gotta do a root cannal for u."

The best part, it's gonna cost me $350!

Fark, Fark, Fark! CCB!

And, I gotta come back another day. it's gonna take at least 1hr to fix it.

Sob Sob.. Now I'm really crying... $350! WTF. Nothing he said really matter to me after that.

The only thought I had was, "Shit, gonna wait till pay day. WTF"

After surviving on milo for 2 days, I gotta do it for another 2 weeks!

Just how bad can life be.... JUST BECOS OF A BLOODY TOOTH!


Okie... The only consolation that I had for myself was.. Gez... At least I'll be on diet and get to lose some weight..

See! I'm still trying to make light outta of the situation. -_-'''

Liquid diet!
Fark.. I'll always be hungry and moody.
And the last time I tried this, I landed in the hospital for 3 days due to gastric pain.


See.. I dun really have much of a choice do I?

My bloody mouth aches too much for me to eat properly.
I take at least 1 hour to finish half a meal. (And it's like semi-solid food lor!)
I can never finish eating cause my jaw feel like it's gottas break off.
So I only managed a miserable few mouths.

I give up. pass me the MILO please.


I guess I'll write in and ask MILO to sponsor me.


Wahhhhh...... Sob Sob...







Life's Jus A Dreamz, Or Nightmare U decide

No comments: