Friday, September 21, 2007

PhotoShop

I LOVE IT!

Gez... Been playing around with photoshop recently.

Hahahah.. Check out the wonders it can do!


Before:

Sooooo Dark.......



AFTER


Heheheh..
I seriously admit that I still got lotas to learn... :)

Ta Da....
The Art that I'm most please with.
Hehehehhe
Cause by right the photo damn obscene! One look and U will be able to see my bra so damn clearly.
Lesson Learnt: Never wear a light Pink Bra under knitted tops. -_-"'
See, After the touch up... It's still visible, I know. But that's the best I can do. Hehehe..
I'm very very new to PhotoShop. (Maybe I should look for XiaXue) Hahahhaha...
Talking bout XiaXue,
I finally chanced upon her blog.
K, I admit, I'm damn Sua ku. I heard bout her years back. But I just cannot be bothered. Hahahha.
Very Interesting Blog she have, and very sharp mouth as well.
CheerOs... That's all..


Life's Jus A Dreamz, Or Nightmare U decide

No comments: