Monday, May 28, 2007

Nokia Wisma

Hmm.. today is the 28th liao. Another 10 days, 10 days is all I need to endure.


Brenda and Derrick is here to do a major stoke take of my shop. Ah bish, I only get to know that at 10.30am this morning. -_-'''

Haiz, I can't believe that I'm stuck with him for the next 10 days. Yucks, just the plain slight of him makes me nauseous. *Bleachz*


Guess I just gave James a big surprise. He thinks I'm transferring out to another outlet. Heheh.


I have never spend so much time alone with Brenda before. I mean as a group yes, but never just the 2 of us. After countless of cigarettes, I came to realised that she is not as bad as I thought she was.

In fact, she is a very strong willed woman. Someone who thinks a lot. Someone who is very mature.

Talking to her, I suddenly feel so small. And I openly admitted that I am not a confident person. How? How should I build up my confident?


I'm actually quite stress now, with a tingle of sadness. Stress, as I dun know what the future holds for me. For the better or worse.

Sadness, cause it took me 6 months to build up Wisma. Hopefully the person who take over my shop keep it this way. Neat, tidy, and improve the sales.

And of course, I'll miss the freedom, the staffs, the fridge, the water dispenser and more.


Haiz, Once again, I have to start up a shop from the scratch.

BUT! I'll do it!



Life's Jus A Dreamz, Or Nightmare U decide

No comments: