Thursday, May 24, 2007

Champions Leauge

One of the most anticipated football match in the year. Champions league. Hmmm.. Frankly speaking, I dun really get the matches. FA Cup, EPL, bah bah bah bah..



Hahah .. All i know is that LiverPool's playing today. Hmmm.. See, I'm surrounded by liverpool fans.





Yup, although I know nuts bout soccer. (I dun get the point of 22 sweaty people chasing after 1 ball. ) My Bf loves it, I guess that's my way of trying to keep a relationship alive. As the old saying goes, if you can't beat them, join them. Hahaha..

So here I am, middle of the night, waiting to see to see the match.

Oh ya. I just started using this new masks. Bought it from Wastons, some herbal treatment mask. Hmm..

it's suppose to improve blood circulation in your face. (After usage, your face will be totally flushed with a healthy glow), therefore improving your skin texture. Some whitening ingredients to improve the look as well, reducing spots.

BUT! It skinks, big time. imagine herbal smell, traditional medicine smell right on your face. Haiz.

But bo pian, the things a woman do to beautify herself.

I'll keep you update on the results. So far so good. I hope it works. :)


Cheers! The start of the match liao.




Life's Jus A Dreamz, Or Nightmare U decide

No comments: