Sunday, May 20, 2007

Arghh.. Sick Again

Ai Yo... Virus Virus Viruses.. it's everywhere. Sob Sob


I just recovered from a bout of flu, and horrible, terrible fever. Shaky limbs, Shivering body, unbearable heat from within, and the worst part, freaking headache that threatens to split your skull from within.

K, I nearly tried doing that myself by banging by head against the wall.


The worst part, I miss my good friend's Jean's Bday Celebration. Sorry Babe.. We'll make up to you k.

I'm still trying to cough my lungs out, so guess drinking is out, so is KTV. :'(


Oh ya, I wonder if you guys have heard this piece of news. Someone in Singapore got under hot water for proclaiming himelf to be a secret society gang member.

A young 14 year old boy. Some tong tong club. Sorry, I'm never good at this. It seems like he got into some trouble with the law for doing that in his blog. Police investigations.

Hmmm, and they call this your personal blog.


Hah.. Beware of what you post!






Life's Jus A Dreamz, Or Nightmare U decide

No comments: