Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Hip Hip Hooray



Hmmm... This is my very first entry.. ^^ I'm been invited so mani countless times that my bubbles and buttercup have sort of given up on asking me to blog. ^^ Yuppies! Now we can finally change up with each and others' lives.

Meant to upload earlier on. Hehz.. Finally managed to get everything in place now.

Gez.. Seems like or recent post are all not too good ya. Bubbles got her teeth all removed. (Not all lah! (i think just 8 right?) Go on girl! butterCup got her heart broken.. (She didn't update lor! Her love life's seems to be improving)

And me! i jsut got discharged from the hospital for gastric problems. SEE!!!! it's a must to eat properly and healthy.



That's the freaking painful drip that they put on me. Kuku doctors, you go in for gastric problems and they refuse to let u eat. they think that the liquid diet is the most healty diet.

^^ Stay tuned for the next posting! (Hint* there will be more of my best friend of 17 years )

No comments: