Monday, January 28, 2008

Work Work Work

Gez...

I'm going nuts....

I'm starting to fell the heat, right up to my nec. K, make it right up to my top of my head.

KaoZ...

I got posted to the Marketing Team. OMG......

Loads and loads of work. Shitload of them.

Bish....


Chinese New Year coming.
And we all know what it means. SHOPPING!
And ya, I'm broke again, Anyone who wanna ask me out now have to pay for everything. Any takers? Muhahaha.

Bought another dress for $69 plus pants at $59. I can't believe it, went to Queensway last Sunday and the old shop that I used to frequents is still there! To think all my ah lian nian tai clothes are all from there. And the boss still remember me!
But the clothes have all change. The overall style there spells nothing but chic. Prada style. Gez... I'm falling in love wit everything there. U have to go!
The shop's name is Example. Lv 2.

Muhahaha... I finally found my card reder... BUT! I
got no mirco SD card adapter!
OMG.

**&^#@!#%$&%







Life's Jus A Dreamz, Or Nightmare U decide

No comments: