Friday, February 1, 2008

Photos Photes... Long Awaited for

Yay... Finally...

Muhahaha.. Found my card reader and adapter. ^^

My Team Mates
(Serene aka Miss Serious Queen,, Hwee Nee aka Miss Hyper Queen, Me aka Miss Ah Lian Queen and Patrick, Mr Knight in Shinning Amour)
Long Lost Friend.
(Heheheh, Miss Bubbles)

Poly Best Buddy
(Fa Zia)

Kawaii Ah Mo Kia


Our Pre Christmas Give Exchange Session....






My Last Lunch...
Muahahha... Thanks a million Jeff!
Hehehe.. His treat for me on my last day as a Sales Excutive @ Nokia...



Swedens... I tell u, my this friend of mine is the greediest person on Earth, he insisted on ordering almost everything. Hahahah.. Results, we were so full that we can't walk, can't sit, can't bear to even take a sip of water.
And of course, what's life without him... Wouldn't it be boring. Hahahha.. Look at the lamer.


Life's Jus A Dreamz, Or Nightmare U decide

No comments: