Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Totally Confused

Haiz,

Today is the 21 August already.

And I'm supposed to be tendering my resignation soon.

Gez, but I'm feeling so unsettled.

Should I? Should I not.

It seems so wrong to leave now. At this time whereby everyone is putting in 101% effort to make this new company work out.

But if I dun leave, I'll still be unhappy. I have enough of this live.

In the past, it may be due to Gene that I kept myself here. But now that he have chosen to left my live once and for all, nothing seems to be able to keep me here.

It's like, I never felt that I belong here in the first place, It's not my life. Not my crowd.

Ever tried this? You are in a room ful of people, people who you see almost every day. But you just can't help but feel lonely. The fact that those who surround you are the ones who are suppose to be your friends, only manage to make the loneliness feel bottomless.

That's all I feel at every company gathering. At least I dun have to put on a mask in the shop. Me and Chris nia. :)

Haiz.

What should I do...






Life's Jus A Dreamz, Or Nightmare U decide

No comments: