Sunday, August 19, 2007

Gez,


It feels like a hundred years since my last entry.


Hahahah, Just been to lazy to blog recently.
Well, Lottas of stuff happen in this short 1 month.
I got ditched, got to a new outlet, found a new life. How should I put it into words.
Hmmm, things seems to be turning for the better. That's one thing for such.
At least, I'm a lot happier alone now, with just my closest people around supporting me. And I came to realise the sad truth of desperately trying to love someone who doesn't love you.
See, given a choice, would you rather be the one revolving around someone's life. Or be the one to let the person revolves around your life.
In simple terms, would you rather love or be love?
I definitely found my answer after 1 and a half year of shit. I RATHER BE LOVE.
It's a blessing, to be basked in another person love than desperately trying to love someone. It's just too hard to do so.
Guess it's truth, never been there, never done that, never fall before and you will never learn.
All my rubbish Philosophy of life. and love. K, enough of that. Just some photos to share.

Wines. Trying to learn more bout it. Cool place I found. I mean I know it's existense, But never been there till recently.

Cheers..... (*_*) Oppsss...


Life's Jus A Dreamz, Or Nightmare U decide

No comments: