Monday, June 18, 2007

New Job

New Chapter to my Life


Aiyo, Been such a wihile since I posted anything.


Busy Busy. New company, lots of new stuff to learn.


Gez.. It's so so so tiring. I only manage to walk out of the shop nighty after 11.00pm. (That's the earliest!)



^^ Went for the first offical company gallery on Gene's Bday eve. Hahha.. Fun, but I'm too tired to have fun. Poor Gene, got so damn drunk. (Courtesy of Alex) Not to forget Ben. Poor Ben, vomitted so much.


Yo.. I was so so so tired. Poor me, slept 2 hours only, then went straight to work. The very same nite, I went to to celbrated Gene's Bday at SA4. I can hardly keep my eyes open. (*_*)


Just some photos for u to see.


Batam Trip with Chris.


Hahaha...




Check out Pretty Me!


I just managed to be the biggest sotong that day. I actually tot Batam time was 1hour faster than ours. So We ended up rushing like mad to buy stuff and shop around.

In the end, we rushed to the ferry terminal, got onboard, settle down, totally relax when I heard our names bing called out in indonesia language.

OMG! I tot what happen! In the end, we were told that we are on the ferry at the wrong time! It's only 3.30pm in Batam while our tickets are for 5.30opm!

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... sTUPID. sTUPID, STUPID.



Life's Jus A Dreamz, Or Nightmare U decide

No comments: